1. Help honor Clearwater Police's four fallen officers; Harry L. Conyers (1967), Peter M. Price (1969), John F. Passer (1970) and Ronald J. Mahony (1977) at the 31st annual Clearwater Police Officer Memorial Service ceremony at 10 a.m. at Station Square Park, 612 Cleveland St. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 87, according to the National Weather Service. The ceremony .
2. Cheer on the “Cops for Life” team during the 2012 Relay for Life at 4 p.m. at Coachman Park. This is the second year Clearwater Police officers are participating. Last year the team won two awards (best rookie team and best fundraiser) on their way to raising more than $5,000 to benefit the American Cancer Society. Visit www.RelayForLife.org/clearwaterfl.
3. Students in grades 6 to 12 interested in volunteering should make sure to make it by the Teen Volunteer Summer sign-up at noon Sunday at Countryside Library, 2741 State Road 580. Check here for more information about volunteering.
4. Start the weekend off with a bang. The with the Charlotte Stone Crabs (who feature veteran Hideki Matsui) at 6:30 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Get in free with a copy of your Bright House Networks bill and after the game enjoy some fireworks.
5. It's always nice to relax after a busy week down by the beach. Check out the nightly sunset festival and cinema at . In addition to artists, crafters and performers, there is also a screening of Charlotte's Web at about 8:15 p.m.