1. Don't forget the umbrella. Expect a breezy, mostly cloudy day with a 70 percent chance of thunderstorms and a high of 85, according to the National Weather Service. We know, it's not really the best way to start summer.
2. City leaders approved paying $142,750 for the and Jack Russell Stadium at the City Council meeting Thursday. The $300,000 project adds fields for the public's use and , who do not have fields of their own to play on.
3. The is closed Friday through Sunday as crews continue making repairs to the air conditioning system. The Countryside Library is also closed but will open Saturday and Sunday. The East Library is open Friday and Saturday but will be closed Sunday. For more information check out the Clearwater Public Library System website.
4. You know we love Hooters. Vote for Taryn Walker, from in the "Original Hooters" 2012 International Swimsuit Pageant Viewers Choice competition. Your vote also could also win you $10,000. Vote here.
5. School is out. Is your kid signed up for summer camp? There are many choices , the and even with . Also, don't forget about all the volunteer opportunities available too.