1. The weather should hold off just long enough for the last of the season. Expect a partly sunny day with ah high near 85 and a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. The 500 block of Cleveland Street is closed , crafts and live entertainment from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. Find out if the Threshers can rebound after a tough loss in the rubber match with the Dunedin Blue Jays at 10:30 a.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. And even though the game might be over, the fun lives on during the happy hour specials starting at 5 p.m.
3. Know a talented teen? Clearwater Public Libraries are hosting the " throughout the summer. Talents can include singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, performing magic tricks, or showing any other unusual stunts or abilities, within reason.
4. Now is the time to get that summer bikini bod ready. It all starts with what you eat, chef Debby DeGraaff of almond millet loaf served with savory tofu sauce and millet apple cream at 6:30 p.m. at , 1225 Cleveland St.
5. Before the Patch RV comes to Clearwater, help our partners fill their cardboard full of cans. In a partnership with Feeding America Tampa Bay, Clearwater Patch and its 18 other sites are part of the Give-A-Ton food drive. These are the businesses helping us to exceed our goal of 2,000 pounds of food:
- , 701 Cleveland St.
- , 5300 East Bay Drive
- , 29399 U.S. 19 N., Suite 370
- , 423 Poinsettia Ave.