Like taking some time to panic, here are some other things to start the day:
1. How about some more Spring Break dream weather? Expect patchy fog in the morning but a mostly sunny day with a 20 percent chance of rain and a high of 83, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Between Spring Break and Spring Training traffic couldn't get any worse. Wait. Don't forget the at US 19 and Gulf to Bay Boulevard as crews start work to replace the structure at the intersection. The work is expected to last through the summer or fall of 2014.
3. It's not just time for Spring Training season (although the Phillies do play the Orioles at 1:05 p.m. Saturday at ). Nearby the USF Under Armour Showcase softball tournament starts at 1 p.m. with games through the weekend at the , 3050 Drew St. College teams from across the country are expected to play including Penn State, Syracuse and Temple universities.
4. The developed looking for what people would like to see in an expanded waterfront park. "We want to hear from you again," according to a recent the group's Facebook page. "All you have to do is visit http://www.givecpec.com/ and click on the link that says, 'Click here to take survey.'"
5. Support your local thespians. The drama department performs “,” a musical comedy based on 1950s science-fiction movies, at 7 p.m. at the auditorium at the school, 3000 State Road 580. Ticket sales from the performance go toward travel expenses for the students to perform at the Florida State Thespians Festival later this month.