Like resetting your clocks as part of Daylight Savings Time, here are some other things to know this weekend:
1. Whether you are taking in softball, Spring Training or Spring Break the weather should be agreeable. Expect a partly sunny Saturday with a 20 percent chance of rain and a mostly sunny Sunday with a high near 81, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The will as the takes over Coachman Park. The soldout crowd will hear the likes of Wale, Waka Floka and DMX. If you want to try to check out one of their CDs try one of the other library branches.
3. Around the time DMX takes the stage, punk renaissance man Henry Rollins performs as part of his at 8 p.m. at the , 405 Cleveland St.
4. It's like the movie Real Steel, only believable and without the boxing. Robots roll through the as the starts at 11 a.m. Saturday. Admission is free. Spectators can come out and check out the action as 19 teams from the area compete in different categories including a robot dance and fashion show.
5. Have you done anything for Tampa Bay Beer week? The festival celebrating barley and hops comes to Clearwater. Enjoy products at , 2528 State Road 580.