Like enjoying some time looking at the sky, here are some other things to know this weekend:
1. The weather should be agreeable for a camp fire. Expect a 30 percent chance of afternoon showers but a mostly sunny Saturday and Sunday with a high near 84 and evening lows in the mid 60s, according to the National Weather Service. Artists and bands at 7 p.m. Saturday at Moccasin Lake Nature Park, 2750 Park Trail Lane.
2. It should also be good to enjoy the beach for the last weekend of the official Spring Break season. While you are out there think about which beach bar is your favorite? Let floridabeachbar.com know. Their list last year included and .
3. The Z Festival for the deaf and hard of hearing is from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday along Cleveland Street downtown. The event features performances by comedians the Anderson Twins, entertainer WaWa Snipes and singer TL Forsberg.
4. Want to support two groups helping the homeless and get a special performance by Winter the Dolphin? The fundraiser features Tampa Bay Times Columnist Ernest Hooper as host, hors d'oeuvres, wine, a silent auction, live jazz music by saxaphonist Alan Darcy and a private show by Winter the Dolphin at 7 p.m. at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, 249 Windward Passage. Proceeds benefit Religious Community Services and Holy Spirit Ecumenical Catholic Church.
5. If you are looking for more music check out the Clearwater Community Band Concert from 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday in the Art Auditorium at , 2465 Drew St; multiplatinum DJ, producer and comes at 8 p.m. to , 619 S Gulfview Blvd; the Brahms' Symphony No. 4 and Schubert's Symphony No. 6, along with Hummel's Trumpet Concerto at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at , 1111 N McMullen Booth Road.