1. Sure there is plenty to do around Pinellas, but are you looking for but still go out on New Year's?
2. Be Beachbound. There is the New Year's Eve Party at the Beach at . It features live entertainment by Sweet Spot, free party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. On South Beach, party.
3. Bobby Tess and other friends of the Society ring in the New Year starting at 7 p.m. at 3665 Ulmerton Road.
4. How about this youthful way to move along Father Time. and golf, free video games and pizza buffet at , 24546 US Highway 19 N.
5. Really class up your New Year's plans. When was the last time you listened to a lavish concert orchestra featuring more than 75 musicians, singers and dancers perform Strauss's classics? Check out "" at 8 p.m. at , 1111 N McMullen Booth Road.