1) Weather: Per the National Weather Service, it will be a chilly day for Veteran's Day. As we wake up this morning it will be in the low 50s and by the time we get to work it will be in the high 50s. The high is expected to be 66 all under clear skies. Tonight it will be cold dropping to 44.
2) Cheap gas: Per GasBuddy.com, the cheapest gas in Clearwater can be found at the CITGO station located at 2000 Drew St. Thursday night gas at this station was quoted at $3.29.
3) Headbangers unite: at Jack's Junk Food Joint, 2950 Gulf to Bay Blvd. will be heavy metal heaven tonight at 9 p.m. Tribune bands “Magnetica” (Metallica) and “Tomorrow's Dream” (Black Sabbath) will appear for free.
4) Festival Hispano: The , 5771 Roosevelt Blvd., will host its fifth annual Festival Hispano featuring a healthfare, community services, activities for children, free refreshments and a salute to Latino veterans. The event begins at noon.
5) Classic flick: , 405 Cleveland St., has yet another movie classic. Tonight at 8 p.m. is no different as the cult classic "Breakfast Club" will be shown. Curtain raises at 8 p.m. and the admission is $8.