Job Fair for Experienced Early Childhood Teachers
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26
Clearwater Children’s Learning Center
3245 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33762
Are you passionate about early childhood education and making a difference in a child's life?
Are you looking for a supportive team environment with opportunities for long-term growth?
...Then this might be the career opportunity you've been hoping for!
KinderCare and Clearwater Children’s Learning Center are interviewing for experienced teachers at our Child Care Centers in Pinellas County. Come be a part of our dynamic, positive team!
- Florida state 40 clock hour training course required to be considered
- CDA/AA/BA Preferred
- Prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with ECE age groups is required.
- KinderCare strives to hire the best-in-class teachers: individuals who possess a genuine passion for caring for children, and a strong set of communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators with strength in spoken and written communications, including daily notes and activity reports for parents.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Teacher:
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
Thanks for your interest in careers at KinderCare!
Please bring a resume and DCF transcript.