1. Mike Tyson is coming to Clearwater. Iron Mike will perform his one-man show April 17 at Ruth Eckerd Hall.
2. A new P.F. Chang's is coming soon to Westfield Countryside Mall. Also set to open elsewhere around town: A 7-Eleven and an Advance Auto Parts store, on the corner of Highland Avenue and Sunset Point Road.
3. The Church of Scientology is distributing new booklets as part of a 25-year-long campaign to combat drug abuse. Check out Pat Harney's Local Voices blog post on Patch for more details. Have information or an opinion of your own to share? Start your own blog on Patch and join the conversation.
4. A Clearwater man accused of running a red light and killing another driver last month in Dunedin has been charged with DUI manslaughter.
5. The election of two new "pro-fluoride" candidates earlier this month has sparked the Pinellas County Commission to vote to put fluoride back into the county's drinking water. What do you think of this controversial issue?