1. No, the location is not yet set, but planners are starting to dig in to the idea of bringing a Whole Foods Market to Westfield Countryside Mall in Clearwater. Good choice?
2. "Dolphin Tale," the movie inspired by the true story of Winter the dolphin, who lives at Clearwater Marine Aquarium, swept 16 categories at the Crystal Reel awards last weekend in Orlando.
3. A male bicyclist was killed after being hit by a car Thursday evening near the intersection of Drew Street and North Evergreen Avenue, according to Clearwater Police.
4. Ellen Hess has attended virtually every meeting of the Airpark Advisory Board for the last 14 years despite never having served on the board or been in a plane or helicopter at the airpark. But she announced this week she'll no longer be in the audience.
5. A growing group of Floridians think the state should break away from the United States and run its own affairs. What do you think about this secession movement, Clearwater?