1. The Clearwater Gateway Farmers Market is seeking vendors. It is expected to be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays starting Jan. 12. Its manager hopes for it to become the largest, most diverse and eclectic in Pinellas County.
2. As the 10-month Capitol Theatre renovation project kicks off, we want to know what you think it could mean for downtown Clearwater. Will it bring new life to the area? What else should be done?
3. Son T. Uong, upset with a parking ticket on Clearwater Beach, tried to beat up a parking enforcement officer and was found with a high-powered rifle in his car's trunk, a loaded handgun in the glove box and one in his pants, according to Clearwater Police.
4. Danny Meredith, 60, allegedly answered his front door wearing no clothes and pointing a shotgun at two Pinellas County deputies was shot and killed by the officers.
5. Did you see Clearwater's "best decked" house?