1. Clearwater Police are looking for a beer bandit accused of filling a shopping cart with 10 12 packs of beer and walking out of the Publix on Highland Avenue without paying earlier this month.
2. Police also say they've caught a toilet part thief accused of taking pipes and valves from the men's restrooms of some Clearwater fast food restaurants, the public library and other locations in the area.
3. More roundabouts are coming to Clearwater: About 10 single-lane roundabouts are part of a $2.5 million traffic calming and stormwater project set for the Hillcrest-Brookhill neighborhood. Check out our map to see the locations.
4. Hulk Hogan, one of Clearwater's most prominent residents, made the news twice this week: once for his legal feud with radio host Bubba the Love Sponge over a sex tape, and again for the upcoming grand opening of his Clearwater Beach retail shop.
5. The latest outdoor Sculpture 360: Season V exhibit is coming to Cleveland Street in downtown Clearwater at the end of October. Patch has a breakdown of the art and artists, along with a photo gallery.