Ever since we began launching Patch sites in Pinellas County in 2010, our neighbors in Safety Harbor have been asking for a site of their own.
We’re pleased to say there’s one coming!
Safety Harbor Patch will officially go online later this month, becoming the eighth Patch in Pinellas. It joins with nearby Lutz Patch, East Lake Patch and Tarpon Springs Patch to bring the total number of communities served in Florida up to 23.
Safety Harbor Patch will be the community’s destination for local news, conversation and information. To make this happen, we need your help!
Getting involved is easy, too. In the days before we launch, you can help us out by:
- Bookmarking safetyharbor.patch.com — we'll be going live soon!
- Sending us your events, announcements and news tips – If you have news to share out of Safety Harbor, we want to hear about it! Just send us your calendar items, announcements and story suggestions by emailing editor Jeffrey Rosenfield.
- Signing up for the newsletter – If you want to be certain to receive the first-ever Safety Harbor Patch newsletter and daily updates going forward after our launch, just fill out the form in this story.
- Becoming a blogger – Like our other sites, Safety Harbor Patch will offer you a forum to share your advice, opinions and thoughts on everything from animals and parenting to politics and beyond. If you’re interested in blogging for Patch, just let us know and we’ll help you sign up as soon as the site is live and ready to serve.
- Telling your friends – Patch is nothing without its readers. Be sure to tell your friends Safety Harbor will soon have its very own site and do visit often after we go live!
Stay tuned for updates on the Safety Harbor launch and look for us on Facebook and Twitter.