Like suncreen at the beach, here are some other things to start the day:
1. Should be a great day for the farmers market. Expect a sunny, breezy day with a high near 82, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Looking for something on Spring Break for the kids to do? Check out the library for more than just books. performs at 2 p.m. at the , 905 N Martin Luther King Jr., Ave.
3. Like watching how the city is run? The Municipal Code Enforcement Board, a volunteer group that meets to assign fines and hear code related issues, meets at 1:30 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave. Or watch it online.
4. A toddler who slipped out of sight and into a backyard pool, drowned Tuesday afternoon, according to Clearwater Police. Year-old Alexis Petrow disappeared from her mother's sight at 1784 Thames St around 5:21 p.m. Petrow was found outside in the pool where she was unresponsive when her mother pulled her from the water. Petrow was taken to .
5. Looking for the best beach bar? A couple Clearwater watering holes, including and have cracked the top 10 in the floridabeachbar.com voting in the past. Give your vote for favorite beach bar through April 30.