After six months of renovations the Pinellas County Health Department's Clearwater center reopens Jan. 28.
The renovations were needed to make the building more accessible to all clients and to upgrade the building's systems, Maggie Hall, health department spokeswoman, said in a release.
The center at 310 N. Myrtle Ave. has the second-highest client volume among the six county locations. It has been closed for renovations since July 25.
Medical, dental, immunization and WIC services will be available there when it reopens. The limited WIC and nursing services offered at the Hispanic Outreach Center will no longer be available when the center reopens.
Other Pinellas County Health Department centers are at these locations:
- Tarpon Springs, 301 S. Disston Ave., 727-942-5457
- Mid-County, 8751 Ulmerton Road., Largo, 727-524-4410
- Largo, 12420 130th Ave. N., 727-588-4040
- Pinellas Park, 6350 76th Ave. N. 727-547-7780
- St. Petersburg, 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., N. 727-824-6900
For information about the Pinellas County Health Department, visit: www.PinellasHealth.com.