Residents who want to cast a vote in the city's Nov. 5 special election must register with the Pinellas Supervisor of Elections by Monday, Oct. 7.
State law requires voters be registered at least 29 days before an election. Anyone already registered to vote does not need to re-register but needs to make sure the Supervisor of Elections has their current address.
Individuals may register to vote or update their voter information at any Supervisor of Elections office, public library, Tax Collector office or government office handling social services.
Additional mail ballot requests will be fulfilled as received. The deadline to request a ballot to be mailed is 5 p.m. Oct. 30. To request a mail ballot, visit www.votepinellas.com, call 727-464-8683, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include date of birth.So far, 27,430 ballots for the Clearwater referendum have been mailed to military and domestic voters as of Oct. 1, according to election officials.
- Leaders Agree to Aquarium Deal for Downtown Clearwater
- Aquarium Deal for Downtown Could be Worth $14 Million
- Super Voters to Get Aquarium Referendum Information in Mail
- Aquarium Referendum Wording Set
- Aquarium Referendum Comes Back to Council in June
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium Plan Could Bring Changes to Coachman Park
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium Eyes City Hall for $160 Million Expansion