From the Farmer's Market to college artwork to learning how to care for an infant, all of these can be found in "Five Things to Know" for Wednesday, April 4.
1. Weather: This is the kind of broken record that is good, but enjoy the day while you can as showers move in Thursday. Today, again, will be beautiful. Per the National Weather Service, after a low of 70 the temperature will rise to 83 under perfectly sunny skies and soft breezes.
2. Cheapest Gas: As has been the case recently, per GasBuddy.com, Costco and Sam's Club lead the way with the cheapest gas in Clearwater. Both outlets, located near each other at Gulf-to-Bay Blvd. and U.S. Highway 19 North, offer regular unleaded for $3.82 a gallon a of Tuesday.
3. Farmer's Market: The ever-popular if not growing in downtown Clearwater is a great place to find not just fresh produce, but all sorts of other goodies and crafts from local vendors. The market is located at Cleveland St. and Fort Harrison Ave. The market opens at 9 a.m.
4. Newborn care class: For expectant mothers, this class, for $25, touches on just about every issue one can think of when dealing with an infant from feeding the child to recognizing illnesses to how to change a diaper. It is located at 303 Pinellas St. and hosted by . The class begins at 7 p.m.
5. St. Petersburg College Art Show: Check out some of the talented artists that go to college right in our backyard. From 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., the Crossroads Gallery located at 2465 Drew St. will host some of the best works by SPC students. The event is free. For information call (727) 791-2548.