As 2012 draws to a close, it gives us a chance to reflect on the many changes that took place in Safety Harbor in the last year.
Just in the past six months alone, there were a number of new businesses that opened their doors, including bars, restaurants and gift shops.
We here at Safety Harbor Patch want to know what new business you're most excited about as we head into 2013, and which ones you were sorry to see go.
To help jog your memory, here is a list of new business stories that appeared on the site in 2012 (note: we only launched in August, so our list is limited to that time period):
- Longtime Residents Become New Business Owners
- New Gift Shop Opens On Main Street
- Bongos Building Being Converted Into Dual Businesses
- It’s Official: Nantucket Bucket is Open For Business!
- You’Nique Boutique Lives Up To Its Name
- Beef 'O' Brady's Safety Harbor Grand Opening is Saturday
- Cycle Shop Opens Following Commission Approval
- Southern Fresh Restaurant Set To Open Today
- Bar Fly Set To Expand Soon
Want to read more about new businesses and other important local issues? Sign up for the free Safety Harbor Patch email newsletter and you won't miss a thing!