1) What do you think of the food truck craze?
"I think it's interesting. As long as the health departments keep an eye on their trucks like they do in restaurants, I think it's a great, fun way to eat."
2) What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
"I love desserts. I believe every meal, including breakfast should have something sweet at the end of it."
3) What is your favorite meal to make for your two daughters?
"They love chicken, roast chicken. They love mashed potatoes. My kids will eat anything I make, that's what they love."
4) What's your favorite cooking utensil?
"Other than a knife, I would say a blender."
5) What's your favorite cookbook?
"I don't have a favorite cookbook, they're all great."
6) What's your favorite charity?
7) What is your favorite smart phone app?
8) What else are you good at besides being a chef?
"I believe I am a good motivator and I believe I'm a good dad."
9) What is one thing that most people don't know about you?
"I love chick flicks. I go to movies with my fiancee and I'm the one that cries, but don't tell anybody that. I'm the soft one."
10) How can people follow you?
"I tweet all the time. I answer all my own tweets. I love it. People can follow me on Twitter at@RobertIrvine1 or they can go to ChefIrvine.com which will tell you about tours and recipes, It's a fun site we just launched." You can also follow Chef Robert Irvine on Facebook