Are you passionate about something in Clearwater Patch? Whether it's food, family, schools, government, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business— if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging for Patch. Anyone may apply:
- Musicians, Live Music Fans, Audiophiles and Artists
- Parents, High School Students, Teachers and Professors
- Bartenders, Baristas and Foodies
- Fashion Experts, Stylists and Crafters
- Volunteers and Nonprofit Workers
- Health and Fitness Experts
- Local Sports Fans
Clearwater Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices, and this is a great opportunity to make your voice heard. We want to hear what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid and will own their blogs, so if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers, too, let us know. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience.
Contact Jared Leone if you are interested in being a part of the conversation.