The fifth of May. Cinco de Mayo. It is a celebration of Mexican heritage. And while we try to do that , here are cinco specials to help celebrate the day:
- What do you get when when you combine unlimited go kart and bumper boat rides and all you can eat taco and burrito buffet? Cinco de Mayo the way. Check it out from 5 to 9 p.m. Cost is $12.99.
- It is Cinco de Moe’s at the southwest style restaurant. Get any burrito for $5 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Moe’s Southwest Grill today. Check our directory for a restaurant near by.
- Or check out our weekly feature Taco Tuesday for a place to find some .
- There is an all day beach party at Shephard’s Beach Resort. There are three live bands and drink specials. Don’t forget sunscreen, if you go.
- After the Tampa Bay Rays play the Blue Jays at 1:10 p.m., Rich Herrera, who does a pre and post game show for the team, will tour Tampa Bay in the Dos Equis Party bus. It makes a stop at , according to Herrera’s tweets.