A white SUV crosses Chestnut Street at Fort Harrison Avenue nearly five seconds after the light turns red, making Clearwater Police's Red Light Camera Violator of the Week.
"Another potential collision at Chestnut and Fort Harrison," Clearwater Police posted on its Facebook Page Aug. 14.
Running the red light comes with a $158 fine.
- Red Light Camera Violator of the Week: Crash Caught on Camera
- Red Light Camera Violator of the Week: Cadillac Careens Through State Road 60
- Red Light Camera Violator of the Week: On a Boat
- Red Light Camera Locations
- City Approves Red Light Camera Proposal
- Red Light Cameras Coming to Clearwater
- Red Light Cameras Running in Clearwater
- Red Light Camera Fines Start Tuesday