The Pinellas County Health Department's Clearwater center will close for renovations on Wednesday, July 25.
The center at 310 N Myrtle Ave. has the second-highest client volume among the six health department locations. The renovations will make the building more accessible to all clients and will upgrade the building's
No services will be provided at the Clearwater center during renovations. The work is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
Medical, dental, immunization and WIC services will be available at all other Pinellas County Health Department locations.
Limited WIC and nursing services will relocate to the Hispanic Outreach Center, 612 Franklin St. during renovations.
For more information, contact these centers directly:
- Tarpon Springs: 301 S Disston Ave., 727-942-5457
- Mid-County: 8751 Ulmerton Road, Largo, 727-524-4410
- Largo: 12420 130th Ave. N., 727-588-4040
- Pinellas Park: 6350 76th Ave. N. 727-547-7780
- St. Petersburg: 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., N. 727-824-6900
For information about the Pinellas County Health Department, visit: