Five Things to Know Today
Here are some things going on in Clearwater Sept. 6.
Like reading a good book, here are some other things to start the day:
- Expect a partly sunny day with a 60 percent chance of afternoon showers and a high near 89, according to the National Weather Service.
- If you are just getting back to the work after the holiday weekend and need to fill up, Sam’s Club members might have access to the cheapest gas at $3.48 a gallon of regular unleaded, according to tampagasprices.com. Others can fill up at the Racetrac for $3.49 a gallon.
- A free seminar to help those entreprenuers looking to take the next step can evaluate their idea, its feasibility, choose a legal structure and get licenses and permits at noon at the Pinellas County Economic Development Center, 13805 58th St N. Although free, register by phone or online.
- Check out a screening of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" starring Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard and Patricia Neal at 7:30 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre.
- Learn about plant care and check out other flora for sale at the Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society meeting at 7 p.m. at Hope Presbyterian Church, 1698 S Belcher Road.