Like bacon and eggs here are some other important things to start the day:
- Expect a mostly cloudy day with a 40 percent chance of rain and a high of 79, according to the National Weather Service.
- ...So if you go to the beach maybe check out a dolphin show or just enter the Clearwater Marine Aquarium dolphin naming contest through April 8.
- But if you are looking for something inside, take the little one to Jump, Jive and Jam at the Main Library. The dance-based fitness is for children aged 3 to 6. Or check out some other indoor Spring Break options.
- Later, catch the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers classic Swing Time at the Capitol Theatre. The screening is part of the Classic Film Series.
- ..Or see My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Still In Therapy which opens tonight at Ruth Eckerd Hall. The show is in town through April 2.