Thousands of runners and walkers are expected to descend upon Clearwater streets for the annual Times Turkey Trot Thanksgiving run Thursday morning.
Residents and visitors traveling in the areas around Drew Street, Belleair Road and Hercules and Highland Avenues may experience traffic delays from 6 a.m. until noon.
Please be prepared for traffic congestion and street closureswithin the race boundaries.
Full street closures will happen south of Gulf to Bay Boulevard and include significant portions of Keene Road, Druid Road and Hercules Avenue.
To view the race route visit: http://www.tampabay.com/turkeytrot/info.shtml.
- Keene Road from Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard to Nursery Road from 6:30 - 10:15 a.m.
- Nursery Road from Keene Road to Eastfield Drive from 6:30 - 9 a.m.
- Eastfield Drive from Nursery Road to Lakeview Road from 7 - 9:10 a.m.
- Lakeview Road from Eastfield Drive to Hercules Avenue from 7 - 9:10 a.m.
- Hercules Avenue from Lakeview Road to Druid Road from 7 - 9:15 a.m.
- Druid Road from Hercules Avenue to Arcturas Avenue from 7:10 - 9:15 a.m.
- Arcturas Avenue from Druid Road to Gulf to Bay Boulevard from 7:10 - 10:30 a.m.
- Magnolia Drive from Keene Road to Wellington Drive from 8:30 - 9 a.m.
- Wellington Drive from Magnolia Drive to Druid Road from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Keene Road from Nursery Road to Fairlane Drive from 8 - 10:30 a.m.
- Fairlane Drive from Keene Road to Imperial Drive from 8:45 - 9:30 a.m.
- Imperial Drive from Fairlane Drive to McMullen Road from 8:45 - 9:30 a.m.
- McMullen Road from Imperial Drive to Lake Avenue from 8:45 - 9:40 a.m.
- Lake Avenue from McMullen Road to Druid Road from 8:45 - 10 a.m.
- Druid Road from Lake Avenue to Arcturas Avenue from 8:45 -10:15 a.m.